When Tony Perotti started the family business 39 years ago, his goal was to share his experiences as a craftsman and luxury traveler with his customers. From the very first day, Tony Perotti has produced superior quality, creating handcrafted classic leather creations that combine fashion as well as modern function. Tony Perotti is an Italian designer committed to offering exceptional character and functionality in each product. Tony Perotti’s lifelong respect for the environment has led him to seek out more ecologically-correct tanning methods that are non-toxic to both humans and the environment. Green and Italico Collection’s handbags, briefcases, luggage, wallets and accessories are made using eco-friendly Italian leather. The combination of high grain leather and hand-tanned eco-friendly oils makes their leather products original, unique, and timeless art pieces. They are committed to continuing our tradition of contributing to the preservation of our environment by using age-old craftsmanship and modern environment wisdom.
15 Items results
- Handcrafted leather wallet by Tony Perotti made from the finest soft and supple quality leather giving air of added luxury, the perfect blend of Italian tradition & style. Holds up to 14 credit cards securely
- Tony Perrotti Men's Italian leather wallet. Each wallet is crafted to make this sleek design a classic, and boast an abundance of card slots, multi-purpose pockets and full length note compartments. Their Green/Vegetale collections are renowned for their elegant soft feel and complimented by a matte finish. Made from full grain leather and hand finished to leave the most supple of finishes coupled with timeless durability.
- With it’s wonderful rich brown colour sheen and its perfect Italian styling in a lovely wallet. Made from gorgeous Italian vegetable tanned leather
- With it’s wonderful black lustre sheen and its perfect Italian styling a lovely wallet. Great storage options – a place for everything .!
- Compact Italian leather zip around coin purse from Tony Perotti Versilia collection, inside expanded pocket secure zip around closure.
- This is the one to be seen with. Italian briefcase by Tony Perotti made from gorgeous Italian leather 3 gussets and an organising section to carry all your officer and business essentials in style
- This is the one to be seen with. Italian briefcase by Toni Perotti made from gorgeous Italian leather two top sections and great additional storage options
- Lovely rich brown Italian leather wallet by Tony Perotti this one with a flip up style and folding coin purse, a most stylish wallet..!
- Luxurious ladies leather purse by Tony Perotti - framed style in sumptuous Italian leather
- Bold and sumptuous lovely Red Italian Vegetable tanned leather Purse - Large wallet style purse with great storage options rear zipped purse with card and ID pouch options and a zipped section. All in all a luxury leather stylish purse.
- Rich brown ladies purse lovingly crafted from the finest Italian leather and features all the utilities you could need for storing your cash and cards and paraphernalia
- Black ladies purse lovingly crafted from the finest Italian leather and features all the utilities you could need for storing your cash and cards and paraphernalia
- Luxury Italian ladies red leather purse by Tony Perotti every section you could ever need - a place for everything in this large leather purse
- Luxury Italian ladies black leather purse by Tony Perotti every section you could ever need - a place for everything in this large leather purse
- As low as £50.00As low as £50.00This vertical bifold wallet with ID section is an elegant and slim design, remains convenient, for anyone who wants the commodities of a standard wallet, whilst not want to sacrifice comfort. Perfect for the long weekend trip or situations where you need to carry light. Tony Perotti Versilia wallet s are made from luxurious “Vacchetta” leather, a naturally tanned, hand finished full grain leather. This leather is extremely resilient to wear and is designed to age gracefully over time, with each piece taking on a patina all of its own, both darkening and softening over time.