Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
This Website Will:
•Remember what is in your shopping basket
•Remember where you are in the order process
•Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will: Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
Track visits to Just4leather Youtube videos
This Website Will: Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
This website will not:
Share any personal information with third parties.
We use email address to send order information and order updates. If customers opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive our newsletters and product updates via email. Customers can at any time unsubscribe from receiving future emails as per unsubscribe option at the bottom of the newsletter emails or they can contact us to remove the email address.
Lawful Basis for processing your data
As set out in Article 6 of the GDPR we adhere to one of the following:
- Consent: the individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
- We use this basis to send you future offers, money off coupons, freebies and Just4leather updates. We may pass your information onto third party platforms to fulfil the relevant emails.- We use your delivery address to send you your order and may pass these details onto our courier or a supplier if the order is being drop-shipped.
- We use your billing address to check the details with our payment processor.
- We use your email address to keep you up to date with your order(s) and/or account. If you send us an email to our public email accounts or send a request through our website we will use this email address to reply to your request.
- We use your phone number to contact you about your order(s) or account. We may send this onto our courier or supplier if your order is being drop-shipped.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:<
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers;
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.al signatures Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.